The module KNX-LUNOS-Control4 is able to control the decentralized Ventilation equipment from Lunos ( www.lunos.de ) via the KNX bus.
• Ventilation units with heat recovery by e2 and ego models.
• Ventilation equipment Silvento FK, Ra 15-60 and ACM module
as pure exhaust fans.
Up to 4 ventilation devices are powered by a module.
Several modules can be networked together via the KNX bus to allow a coordinated operation.
A direct control of the ventilation units can be done on the existing switch / switch inputs.
- Power supply of the fan from low voltage 24 .. 32 VDC
- Operation of 2 fans pairs ( 4 fans ) with a module
- Several modules can be cascaded ( master / slave operation )
- Control of the fan speeds and directions as well as the heat recovery
- Manually adjust the fan speeds via push button / switch inputs or KNX telegrams
- Adjustment of fan power and heat recovery according to the following sizes:
- Relative humidity ( inside ) for moisture removal
- Humidity absolute ( indoor / outdoor ) for basement drying
- Temperature ( inside ) for building protection
- Temperature ( internal / external ) to optimize the heat recovery
- Temperature ( indoor / outdoor / borrowing ) to the heating / cooling support
- CO2 concentration
- The variables of temperature ( indoor / outdoor) , humidity, and CO2 concentration must be provided by other KNX components
- To support supply air to separate exhaust air devices
- Extraction ( in combination and individually )
- Cable resistance compensation possible ( with long cable lengths )
- Operating in the HVAC mode in accordance with the KNX standard
Modes of operation:
- Comfort mode ( HVAC )
- Standby mode ( HVAC )
- Night mode ( HVAC )
- Temperature protection mode ( HVAC )
- Shock ventilation ( HVAC Extended Mode )
- Quiet ( off ) ( extended HVAC mode )
- Summer mode ( with sensing object )
- Night mode ( with sensing object )
- All HVAC operating modes are user configurable in the expert settings
- Automatic filter change indicator when it reaches the exchange term of
- The filter change took place must be acknowledged to set the filter change alarm back
- For more information about the LUNOS product, Please refer to below link: